Welcome to our lovely website to share our celebration in preparing and planning for our Wonderful Day~
We will be updating about our preparations and planning for our ROM and Wedding Day. Its a major event in our lives and we hope to share with everyone the joys and maybe the 'pain' of planning for our FAIRYTALE wedding. =)


Click on the links on the right for navigation around the site. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Prince





A brief description from Princess

Tall,handsome,intelligent,responsible,always giving his best shot in life,gets along well with anyone,even food stall aunties chat him up. Haha..


He loves


His bed



Clothes (Topshop, G2000, Raoul....you get it)


Liverpool (Although I dont enjoy looking at men chasing after a ball, I managed to get a Liverpool Jersey and T-shirt pillow for him..Anything to make the Prince happy!)


Food


Me!! He's always giving in to me,listens to my ramblings,irritates me with his crappy jokes, gives me bear hugs, shares food with me,pampers me and is always there for me. My knight in shining armour!

No comments: