Welcome to our lovely website to share our celebration in preparing and planning for our Wonderful Day~
We will be updating about our preparations and planning for our ROM and Wedding Day. Its a major event in our lives and we hope to share with everyone the joys and maybe the 'pain' of planning for our FAIRYTALE wedding. =)


Click on the links on the right for navigation around the site. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Princess


Seriously i don't think my humble words can fully express my feelings for this amazing and wonderful girl. A caring and considerate girl, Charlene is a model example of how a girlfriend should be and i am very fortunate to be able to call her mine.

I swear to anyone who may listen, that i will always take good care of her and give her my specially concocted TLC. I will also provide all kind of support for her: emotionally, financially, physically, religiously, physiologically so that she will be the most blessed girl in Woodlands!

No comments: