Welcome to our lovely website to share our celebration in preparing and planning for our Wonderful Day~
We will be updating about our preparations and planning for our ROM and Wedding Day. Its a major event in our lives and we hope to share with everyone the joys and maybe the 'pain' of planning for our FAIRYTALE wedding. =)


Click on the links on the right for navigation around the site. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Princess Gowns

I have been trying to locate the photos of the gowns that I took during my gown selection. Strangely, I cant find the photo of the love-at-first-sight blue gown when I first tried it on. Anyway here are my gowns!


My Day Gown

Top is sewn on with sequins and from the waist down , the material is light and flow-ey. Very princessy feel. :)



My Evening Gown for 1st March In

This is the "dream" gown that I have in mind. Bare back and a long beautiful tail. So nice!
I love the back!


My Evening Gown for 2nd March In
Love-at-first-sight gown. The moment I tried it on, I knew that I had to wear it for my wedding!
Only managed to get this photo from Some. I don't know where are the ones I took from the handphone..Hmmm
This was taken during the photoshoot.

No comments: